State of European Managed Services
The promise of managed services is alive and well in the European channel. Over the past decade, value-added resellers transformed their businesses by adding remotely delivered services to their portfolios and adopting a recurring revenue model that provides consistent and predictable revenue and profits.
The first 2112 Barracuda State of Managed Services study, a special research project by Barracuda MSP and The 2112 Group, reveals first and foremost that managed services are driving growth and profitability in the channel.
In this report State of European Managed Services we highlight:
- Profit contributions from managed services by business model
- Trends in managed service pricing
- Sales capacity and growth
- Security services currently offered and under consideration
- Average account gains and losses
- Top-selling IT services
- Fastest-growing MSP services
Download this research report State of European Managed Services to learn how other IT channel companies in Europe are effectively using managed services and recurring revenue to grow their businesses.