Cyber Security Resource Center
Manage the threat and protect your clients
IT Service Providers are central to securing the data of their customers, and your customers need to trust that their data is fully protected. The best way to ensure your customers feel secure is to build their confidence with a security protection platform that meets the highest standards for data security and regulatory compliance.
- The New MSP Must-Have: Managed Email Security Services
- Barracuda WAF Named a Strong Performer
- The Smarter MSP’s Guide to Ransomware
- The SMB’s Guide to Ransomware
- Mastering the Art of Selling Security-as-a-Service
- The MSP’s Complete Guide to Cyber Security
- Data Security Compliance
- Security and Reliability
- Barracuda Essentials for Email Security
- Barracuda Sentinel for Spear Phishing Protection
- Managed PhishLine: End-User Security Training
- Barracuda CloudGen Firewall – MSP
- Barracuda Content Shield
- WAF-as-a-Service for MSPs
- Don’t let ransomware be your customers’ worst nightmare
- 5 Tips for Approaching Customers About Cloud Security
On Demand Webinar
- Firewalls: Top Security Concerns and How to Address Them
- The Email Threat Landscape
- Next Generation Firewall Made Simple for MSPs
- How Password Security Paired with Data Backup Can Help Your Business!
- 6 cybersecurity stats for MSPs to share with customers
- Managed email security services, the new must have for MSPs
- Introducing Content Shield: Protection against web-based threats for MSPs
- MSPs Beware: The Future of Ransomware
- Answer the door to cloud-generation firewalls
- Ask an MSP Expert: What are some fresh approaches to security education?
- Threat Watch: Cryptojacking
- The never-ending battle against ransomware
- 5 Tips to help keep your SMB customers safe from cyber crime
- More organizations starting to come to terms with need for cybersecurity help
- MSPs need to focus more on cyber resiliency opportunity
- Alex Hoff: Is your MSP exposed to network risk?
- Threat detection emerges as major opportunity for MSPs
- Taking Advanced Persistent Threats seriously
- Ask an MSP Expert: How to overcome challenges with selling security
- MSPs need to be on the frontline of any ransomware defense
- Email, the primary vector for cyber attacks
- Ask an MSP Expert: What if my MSP gets hacked?
- UK study shines spotlight on scope of IT security challenge
- Vulnerabilities beyond phishing: Why SMBs need to be cautious
- The woes of password management
Visit blog.barracudamsp.com for more blog posts about cybersecurity.