MSP saves costs and improves patching by switching to Managed Workplace RMM
Founder and Managing Director Craig Atkins started 1-Fix Limited in 2001 to provide managed IT and security services to small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Located in Berkshire, UK, the company has steadily grown its client base as well as its vertical expertise in accounting, healthcare, oil and gas, and other markets. Today, 1-Fix has a team of 7 serving 70 clients.
“Over the years, we have been able to develop very good working relationships with our clients through our onsite engineering visits and responsive help desk,” says Craig. “Clients really like the fact they have been able to get to know our team and this has helped us grow and expand our services.”
- 1-Fix needed a solution that offered the ability to scale its business efficiently and deliver top level security protection.
- Visibility into clients’ systems and security health
- Built-in functionality that enabled them to manage more machines with higher efficiency
- Patch management capabilities that deploy updates without resulting in downtime for the client
When choosing Managed Workplace RMM, 1-Fix was impressed by the solution’s:
- Increase workflow efficiencies by 40 percent, eliminating need to hire more staff
- Improve visibility across all client sites by 100 percent
- Improve patch management by 75 percent
By using Managed Workplace, 1-Fix was able to:
MSP’s visbility and scalability benefit from Managed Workplace RMM
I hope MSPs are aware of how good the Managed Workplace RMM really is. We have 100 percent better visibility across the environments we manage and can work so much more efficiently and scale our business. These are massive benefits for us.”
Craig Atkins, Founder and Managing Director, 1-Fix Limited