MSP streamlines remote support process with Barracuda RMM and IBU
About Ecomputers Consulting
Located in Melbourne, Australia, Ecomputers Consulting (Cloud360) provides IT managed services, cloud computing, hosted phone services, IT security, data backup and disaster recovery to small and medium businesses.
Targeting companies between 5 and 100 employees, Cloud360’s ultimate goal is to increase their customers’ profitability and productivity. Director of Ecomputers Consulting, Kevin Lay says, “We always make sure to have security measures in place for our clients to reduce their risks, and at the same time, keep technology costs in check.”
- Cloud360 was relying on VPN connection and needed a solution that could streamline their remote support process and a reliable backup solution for their clients.
- User-friendly interface
- Easy and fast site creation process
- Reporting capabilities
They switched to Barracuda RMM because of its:
- Grow their business by 20 percent
- Win new clients that they would not been been able to before using Barracuda RMM
- Streamline their support process by reducing the number of calls received and more productive in solving issues
By using Barracuda RMM Cloud360 has been able to:
Service and support from Barracuda MSP helps drive efficient growth for MSP business
Barracuda RMM allows us to manage a large number of workstations remotely. We are able to acquire new clients that are bigger in size than we previously could have, thanks to Barracuda RMM.”
Kevin Lay, Director, Ecomputers Consulting