MSP drives efficiencies, upsells services with Managed Workplace
About Crosslin Technologies
Headquartered in Nashville, Crosslin Technologies LLC is a fastgrowing managed services provider (MSP) that serves a wide range of small and medium sized businesses. As an independent business, Crosslin Technologies started its MSP business in 2014. Director of Information Technology Steve Moore shares, “We built the business from the ground up, as an MSP focused on security. Our team brings an extensive background in managed IT and security. We are veteran owned and most of our technical staff are also veterans. Our military backgrounds provide a level of discipline, professionalism, and courtesy that enables us to offer a great customer experience, with a continued focus on building a strong business.”
- Crosslin Technologies required a solution that could deliver strong endpoint protection and network management services to build their business and reduce staff workload.
- User-friendly nature and easy set-up
- Automation capabilities and monitoring policies
- Alert Viewer, which helps technicians view alerts in a new window. The new window can be set upon a monitor for easier viewing.
Crosslin chose Managed Workplace RMM for its:
- Increased overall efficiencies by 20 percent
- Eliminated the need to hire more staff
- Created additional upsell opportunities using data derived from Managed Workplace
Using Managed Workplace’s capabilities, Crosslin Technologies has:
Managed Workplace’s user-friendly nature drives improved efficiency
Time management is critical in our business and our technicians must be able to use our RMM with minimal training. Managed Workplace is very easy to use and has the right capabilities and functionality. This has enabled us to improve efficiencies, add new services, and continue to protect our clients’ devices and networks.”
Steve Moore, Director of Information Technology, Crosslin Technologies