MSP improves threat detection by over 60 percent using Managed Workplace RMM
About DIS Computers
Located between Cleveland and Akron, Richfield-based DIS Computers has been providing IT and security services for small businesses and enterprises in northeast Ohio for more than 27 years. With 90 percent of its business dedicated to managed services, Founder and President Robert Najjar says the company’s success is largely due to the team’s passion for customer service.
“Our customer retention rate is 99.9 percent and this reflects our focus on doing everything we can for our customers and building long-term relationships,” notes Robert. “With the competition in our market, this also says a lot about the quality of service we provide and our ongoing commitment.”
- DIS Computers needed a solution that could provide monitoring and security assessment capabilities to identify security threats before clients fell victim to them.
- Interface and usability, which was easier to learn than their previous RMM tool
- Automated patch management capabilities
- Site Security Assessment tool to identify and resolve security risks
After switching from another RMM solution, DIS enjoyed Managed Workplace’s:
- Ability to detect security issues by over 60 percent
- Visibility across all client sites
- Ability to demonstrate the value of their services to their clients
Using Managed Workplace, DIS improved their:
Managed Workplace RMM drives MSP’s efficiency and business growth
Managed Workplace has been a big improvement from our previous RMM solution. The dashboard is so intuitive and easy to use that everyone on my team can access and use all of its capabilities. In just our first week using the solution, we were working much more efficiently and having the conversations with clients that lead to better security, service quality, and new business.”
Robert Najjar, Founder and President, DIS Computers