GCI chooses Barracuda RMM for its £100m business
Leading information and communications technology (ICT) service provider GCI — now a portfolio company of Mayfair Equity Partners LLP — is a £100m business and the largest privately owned ICT provider in the UK. GCI provides a suite of managed services designed around five integrated technology pillars: full IT support, unified communications, cloud, security & compliance, and network & infrastructure – to more than 4,000 small and mid-tier enterprises across the public and private sectors. GCI has also received investment from Mayfair of over £60m to drive continued growth and added value for customers.
- GCI needed a solution that could evolve with their over 4,000 clients’ needs and business goals and meet strict SLAs on response times, without being overwhelmed by the complexity of its functions and amount of data generated.
- Simplify monitoring capabilities to help relieve GCI’s workload
- Support GCI’s business model and support the needs of their large customer base
- Offer broad capabilities, such as reporting, patch management, a built-in site security assessment, and integrated antivirus
Barracuda RMM was selected for its ability to:
- Able to monitor many clients from one screen
- Targeting migration of over 1,000 customers to move onto the platform by year-end, with the remainder to follow
- Finding cross-sell and upsell opportunities created across the customer base
GCI is now:
Barracuda RMM improves overall business offerings to partners
Barracuda RMM enables us to be very proactive, to anticipate and respond to customers’ needs, and continue to strategically plan for their security future.”
Richard Cook, Director, GCI