Barracuda MSP’s cloud security bundle helps MSP land largest fully managed deal ever
London-based managed IT services provider Intalex offers its global customer base smart, agile and user-focused solutions, including IT operations, infrastructure, security, connectivity, and collaboration to drive digital transformation and provide an upper hand. By leading with a strategy first approach, Intalex focuses on more than simply keeping its customers’ lights on.
- Intalex needed a cloud security strategy that could protect their customers from all potential methods and routes of cyberattacks, without creating a massive workload for the MSP’s available staff and resources.
- Be managed via a central portal to better administer security offerings
- Gather information across each platform and feed it to the other, with no additional pressure added to the MSP’s workload
To provide complete cloud security, Intelax offered Barracuda’s Managed Workplace, Content Shield, Mail Essentials Advanced, Intronis Backup, and Managed CloudGen Firewalls. Together, these solutions can:
- Deliver better service to existing customers
- Offer previously unavailable insights to potential new customers and win new business
- Win their largest fully managed deal ever
Thanks to the Barracuda MSP security bundle, the MSP has been able to:
Service and support from Barracuda MSP helps drive efficient growth for MSP business
We’ve quickly formed a deep relationship with Barracuda MSP and I’m pleased to say we’ve found a partner that will help us grow our business efficiently in the future. The Barracuda team are a core part of our business now and are always on hand with support, guidance, and the tools to win new business.”
James Hunter-Paterson, Managing Director, Intalex