Information Technology Strategic Communications
MSP Improves Efficiency by 90 percent Using Managed Workplace RMM
About Information Technology Strategic Communications
San Antonio-based Information Technology Strategic Communications LLC (iTSC) specializes in IT and security services for healthcare providers throughout Texas and Colorado. Co-Founders Michelle Richard and Angel Rosa serve clients that include microhospitals, urgent care facilities, ophthalmology, optometry, and dental offices. “In healthcare, maintaining the security of the network is absolutely critical. We are ultimately responsible for maintaining, monitoring, and managing our clients’ security health and mitigating risks,” says Angel.
- The service provider needed to be able to ensure customers were protected and stable when facing cyberthreats, natural disasters, and other potential impacts, while maintaining HIPAA compliance and network security.
- Used Managed Workplace RMM’s comprehensive reporting to gather data to find new service opportunities
- Leveraged built-in security assessment to identify and address security issues in the environment
- Saved time and streamlined operations with the Support Assist feature, which allows them to offer live chat and remote support
- Employed NOC and Help Desk services to complement their team and allow for more timely responses to customers
- Improved overall efficiency by 90 percent using Managed Workplace’s monitoring, security assessment, and reporting capabilities
- Reduced time spent on onboarding by two weeks
- Kept overhead and rates low by eliminating the need to hire additional technicians
Hardware-as-a-Service can help your MSP
“Managed Workplace gives us the confidence that we are protecting our clients’ data, devices, and networks. It also helps us grow our business and deliver quality service. We are a small business, but through our partnership with Barracuda MSP, we can operate as a much larger one.” – Michelle Richard and Angel Rosa, Founders, Information Technology Strategic Communications LLC