Range Companies Builds New MSP Practice with Barracuda RMM
About Range Companies
Range and its affiliates provide voice and high-speed Internet services to 12,500 broadband customers and 33 exchanges in southeastern Montana and in various exchanges throughout Wyoming. The Forsyth, Montana-based company was established to provide telephone service to rural areas that the existing Mountain Bell utility could not serve effectively. In October 2017, Range launched its managed services provider (MSP) business focused on security, network, and firewall management.
- The MSP needed to build managed services practice from the start, as well as establish a client base.
- Barracuda RMM provided anti-virus, content, email and spam filtering, single sign-on, monitoring, and reporting in a single solution
- The security assessment generates reports and serves as a great pre-sales tool to win prospects and upsell services with existing customers
- Signed four new clients in less than two months using Barracuda RMM’s security assessment and monitoring capabilities
- Scaled operations from zero to 800 devices in the first sixty days
- Dramatically lowers the time it takes to close new deals while building value quickly
Barracuda RMM enables true partnership
Barracuda RMM enables me to be a true partner to my clients and help my customers make decisions that are right for their business. I can confidently provide accurate information about their network.
Paul Rainey, IT Network/Systems Technician, Range Companies