AI-based security alleviates MSP’s email security headaches
Based in Powell, Ohio, TTG is a seasoned voice, data, and mobile managed services provider, dedicated to improving the ecosystem of its customers’ communication, data, and network security infrastructure. The company’s telecom experts provide infrastructure connectivity, planning, installation, and maintenance services to ensure optimal performance.
In 2019, TTG expanded its services offerings through the acquisition of technology solution provider Rampart, a company with more than 20 years’ experience in IT. While TTG continues to adapt and grow, its consultative approach and commitment to earning its customers’ trust through client advocacy and value-added partnering remains unchanged.
- With phishing attacks getting more sophisticated, TTG needed to add additional layers of protection to the security services they offered customers.
- Set rules that trigger alerts when sensitive info is sent outside an organization
- Provide email encryption, data archiving, and recovery capabilities
- Better detect malicious emails before they reach their intended target
TTG added Barracuda Essentials and Barracuda Sentinel to its security offering mix to:
- Minimize the amount of phishing emails and social engineering attacks that reach a customer’s inbox
- Drive efficiency by eliminating the need to look through spam emails manually
Using Barracuda Essentials and Sentinel, TTG was able to:
Learning capabilities of Barracuda Sentinel help identify email attacks
AI-based security tools like Barracuda Sentinel learn communication patterns within an organization and can pick up on subtle differences between authentic and fake emails.”
Don Ribar, Partner at TTG