MSP increases efficiency and wins new business with Managed Workplace RMM
About Vertu Technology
Located in Brisbane, Queensland, Vertu Technology provides IT Managed Services to businesses in Australia, New Zealand, and Indonesia. Founder and Principal, Alex Halim started Vertu Technology in the early 2000s, while working at another IT firm as a Technical Service Manager. He saw that the managed services model presented an opportunity, so they implemented it at Vertu Technology within a few years. Since then, he has formed a loyal customer base and forged strong relationships with them. “I like to deal with people and solving problems” says Alex.
With an focus SMB, Alex and his team are dedicated to help their clients focus on their core business functions and not to worry about disruptions caused by IT. “I always work alongside my clients and consult them on what can be done to increase their business efficiencies. Everything we do is aligned with their business goals, rather than selling them something that simply works,” explains Alex.
- Vertu Technology needed a solution that could both help them deliver managed services efficiently without the need to increase their head count and prove their value during the sales process.
- User-friendly interface
- Reporting and automation capabilities
- Site Security Assessment, which helps them assess their client’s environment
They switched to Managed Workplace RMM for its:
- Maintain efficiency while providing a customized solution for each of their clients
- Establish trust with new customers and convert them to managed services contracts through the reporting insights
- Grow the business without the need to increase staff
By using Managed Workplace and the NOC and Help Desk services, Vertu Technology has been able to:
Managed Workplace and NOC allow MSP to focus on growing clients’ businesses
Managed Workplace’s multiple usability benefits, together with our use of Barracuda’s NOC service has given me more time to do what I love — focus on my clients and help them grow their business.”
Alex Halim, Founder, Vertu Technology