A flexible security solution for virtual environments
The virtual firewall provides your SMB customers’ networks the same threat protection functionality as our physical CloudGen Firewall and our Public Cloud Firewall, but it’s designed to secure multiple customer networks running in virtual environments.
- Protection for virtual environments including VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, XenServer, and KVM
- Centralized control for easy deployment across multiple SMB locations
- Intelligent traffic regulation prioritizes critical system performance
- Template-based configuration for rapid setup
- Advanced Threat Protection and dual antivirus engines, combined with IDS/IPS, protect against malware, ransomware, and zero-day exploits
The virtual firewall provides additional flexibility and options to secure your SMB customers’ networks, whether they are running in physical, virtual, or hybrid environments. Plus, our fixed monthly pricing simplifies budgeting and planning for your MSP.
Securing Against Threats
Proactively secure against network threats that your SMB customers face and advanced persistent threats that routinely bypass traditional signature-based IPS and antivirus engines.
Extend security coverage by monitoring and regulating your customers’ network.
The Barracuda MSP Partnership Model
The Virtual Firewall for MSPs extends the Barracuda MSP partner enablement model, letting you expand your addressable market and revenue potential with no added complexity or capital costs. As with all Barracuda MSP offerings, this solution is available on an affordable, monthly, fixed-price basis per SMB customer.
Would you like to know more? Request your free demo today!